We believe in the well-being and social contribution of all our team members. Our sustainability improvement project for 2016-2017 is the equipping of our team members. Our founder is an independent certified John Maxwell coach, teacher and presenter.
She continually coaches our team in small group sessions on achieving their potential, managing their daily success agenda, adding value to others, and leading lives of intentionality and significance. She frequently contributes her time with fellow JMT coaches for community events. If you'd like to hire her to coach your team to success, email LisaHickey@JohnMaxwellGroup.com.
Our Sustainability Policy
The triple goals of our sustainability policy are…
To protect and preserve the environment,
To enhance our competitive advantages today, and
Promote opportunity, equity and improved quality of life for our people.
With these goals in mind, we have identified the following principles as the foundation of this policy:
- We commit to complying with all applicable environmental health and safety requirements at the local, state, and federal level
- We commit to comply with all local, state and federal labor laws
- We commit to be a responsible steward of our environmental resources and a leader in our community to promote collaborative and productive partnerships that support resource conservation
- We commit to continuous improvement of our operations by applying lean manufacturing principles to Â sustain our success through productivity and efficiency
- We commit to the prevention of pollution by following the general tenets of reduce, re-use, recycle in the following specific ways:
- We will assume responsibility for the products entire life cycle by incrementally adding green product lines, using recycled substrates, and providing end-of-life recycling options
- We will, as a company and individuals, reduce our use of non-renewable energy
- We will adopt best management practices, systems and technologies
- We will be a partner at the community level in solving social and environmental problems by helping identify and facilitate adoption of green products, processes and clean technologies
- We commit to keeping our associates, customers, vendors, and the public informed about our sustainability activities on our web site www.dsp-cando.com or upon request.
- We will lead our industry at the state level, ensuring generations to come will inherit a healthy and vibrant Florida.
We are a small business that has made Florida our home for over 75 years. We are woman-owned and woman-led. We believe in gender equity and exemplify it in our work-force through equal pay and opportunity regardless of gender. Our owner and CEO are active in the women-business-owner community locally, nationally and internationally. We believe that when you empower a girl, it changes the world. Unfortunately, equal pay for equal work is not a reality in the U.S. or in most of the world. Join us by supporting policy change worldwide that leads to the economic empowerment of women and girls.
When you purchase printed products from DPRINT, you are letting us know that you share our desire to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. Your products are produced in a green facility, which means we completed the extensive application process with the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP) and were among the first of Florida’s printers to achieve certification. We recycle many of the products we print, so if you’d like some ideas on how you can recycle on your end, let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org